Monday, April 12, 2010

Stop laughing!

Okay, so enough people have been told about this, so I may as well let everyone else in on it.

When I was a kid (like, maybe 9 years old), my dad bought me a Wolverine action figure and from then on, I got into superheroes and comics. Upon seeing Magneto's name for the first time, I completely misread it. It's not like I was some illiterate dumbass, but for some reason, Magneto's name completely threw me off.
So how did I read it if I didn't read it as Magneto?

Mantango.

As embarrassed as I am about it, it seems to have brought a lot of people joy and laughter. Yeah, really. And in case anyone missed it on my Facebook, here's a sweet drawing Owen made.

2 comments:

Leonard Chan said...

that is an awesome drawing

Owen said...

Mantango > Regular Tango