Monday, July 11, 2011

What is this I don't even

I got an invite to join Google+ today. While I was messing around with it, I discovered in the photo albums that Google had taken the liberty of automatically gathering all the info associated with my account. That means all the photos from any blogs associated with my Google account automatically showed up.
There were a bunch of Mac photobooth pics that I don't remember at all. And these were kept on a blog that I don't remember keeping. The name of the blog rings a bell, but it doesn't exist anymore and if you asked me what I wrote about in that blog or when I had it, I wouldn't be able to tell you.

These were taken on the same night as the drunken podcast that Sergio, Matt and I did. You know, the one where Sergio pissed in a wine bottle then tried to convince us to hold it to feel how warm it was.









1 comment:

Owen said...

COOL, and made even more awesome by the fact that we were just talking about this.