Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Making it official

I'm pretty certain everyone knows by now but I figured I'd officially announce it (on a blog that no one visits anymore). I'm moving out. I'll be transplanting myself downtown. Officially, I'll have possession of the unit on August 1, but I probably won't move in until August 12. I originally wasn't expecting to move out until September or so, but the date kept getting bumped up. By the time it was finalized, my work schedule had been set in stone, so I gotta work around it.
Frankly, I'm not nearly as excited as I should be. I'm mainly just filled with anxieties, because it feels like I'm diving into the world of "being an adult" headfirst. I'm sure everyone else at my age has a grip on their lives, but I'm a few years behind as far as maturity and life experience goes. And that's even before I get into things like worrying about my budgeting, because that's a whole other world of pain.
Anyway, I'll probably have a small housewarming party once I'm settled in, but for now, I've got too much on my plate to worry about anything else.

2 comments:

Owen said...

I just pooped all over your huge plate of things to worry about. Enjoyyyy!

(I was going to say JIZZED but that was too vulgar)

(but now I've said it)

(there is no reason for any of this, I'm just a dick)

(<3)

audreyssyp said...

wooooooo! exciting :)