Monday, March 29, 2010

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Once again, the last 3 days, Lenny style.

The Good:
-I tried a shawarma for the first time in my life. It may have been because I hadn't eaten for 10 hours, but it was really delicious. I've been missing out.
-drinks with Sergio, Len, Michelle, Owen and Karloong & co.
-watching the Office with Mike, Haleigh, Ramy, Matt, JP, Owen and Sergio.
-trying to get through that one stage in a video game and failing miserably.
-talking openly about Sergio's wife's tits right in front of Sergio's wife.
-the assignment I thought was due yesterday was postponed a week.
-work was mostly smooth.
-the Spoon/Deerhunter show was a lot of fun. Great tunes and great company.
-remembering I have no school or work on Good Friday, and then finding out the weather's gonna be awesome on Friday.

The Bad:
-I only caught the last 3 songs in the Deerhunter set because of work. Thankfully, 2 out of the 3 songs were some of the ones I really wanted to hear.
-apparently, the Tall People Association of Toronto were holding a meeting at Sound Academy last night as well, because it felt like every tall person in the city showed up for the show and decided to block my view.
-work was mostly smooth, but I still got in shit.
-I went from going broke to going broke-er.
-trying to get through that one stage in a video game and failing miserably.

The Ugly:
-Sergio taking public urination to new heights (or lows, depending on how you want to look at it).

3 comments:

audreyssyp said...

How come the video game thing is both good and bad?
And haha re: tall people. I think I know who one of those people were.

Owen said...

Oh my god, I forgot about Sergio's peeing. I must have been really hammered, because I don't remember being too too bothered.

J said...

more details on pissing sergio pls