Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gay

When I came home last night, my mom informed me that my dad had taken the liberty to set all the clocks one hour ahead for Daylight Savings. Including the ones in my room.
"He saw the poster in your room"
"Which poster?"
"The one on your closet door"
I already knew where the conversation was heading (hint: it was heading for hilarity). This is the poster hanging on my closet door.



Because my closet door is always open and my parents never venture into my room anymore, it was the first time my dad had seen the poster, despite it having been there for at least two years. He found the photo so strange that he even called my mom into my room to look at it. A lot gets lost in translation, but the basic conversation between my mom and dad went something like:
Dad: That's pretty scandalous/perverted.
Mom: Yeah, but we have nothing to worry about. I'm pretty sure he's straight.
Thanks mom!

5 comments:

Owen said...

Did I tell you that a few months ago, my mom actually sat me down and asked me if I was into men?

michelle said...

Now that Owen mentioned this, I remembered a few months back my dad asked me "You're not a lesbian are you?"

J said...

ahahahahaha you guys

Anonymous said...

Damn, I never get asked if I'm gay. Just if I'm tweaking.

audreyssyp said...

my grandpa asked if I was a tranny