Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sneakerhoe

My friend Julie is getting married. It's strange; not because she's getting married, but because I've hung out with her a total of 2 or 3 times in my entire life and we don't even keep in touch online that often and yet, I've never been so happy for someone I barely know.
Anyway, she asked me to be the wedding photographer. It's a scary gig. I've done photography gigs as a party photographer and even then, I could barely hold up. Sergio's wedding doesn't count. It was just a loophole to get a non-Witness into the wedding. The photos I took that day were absolute shit.

I don't even know what wedding photos are supposed to look like. I'm gonna have some studying up to do. Thankfully, it won't happen for another year, so I have plenty of time.

And even though she won't read this: congratulations again, Julie!

3 comments:

audreyssyp said...

Make them look like the Greek wedding pics Michelle posted from her trip. Do you remember? They were so awesome. Probably because of the location

Owen said...

I liked the few photos from Sergio's wedding that I did see.
You'll do fine. You'd probably do fine just by accident haha :)

michelle said...

like audge says! again, here it is http://johnedgar.net/?p=444

wedding photos are supposed to look like the two people are having a good time together, i think