Monday, September 7, 2009

"It's Ben LANDER, not Landers! There's no S!"

Audrey, Sharon and I used to take a class together at York University. British Film and Society or something like that.
I was cleaning my room today and came across my old notebooks from that class. Among the notes was a piece of paper with someone else's handwriting on it. It was completely written by Audrey; a note on why she was a nice person. I guess I must have a called her a bitch or something. So in case you ever needed convincing a reminder as to why Audrey is a nice person, I've written it all out verbatim. I kind of wish I could remember what exactly it is that Audrey said/did to make me accuse her of being a bitch.


Why I Am A Nice Person
by Audrey Wu

-I give up my seat on the bus for old people
-I say "please" and "thank you" a lot
-I recycle
-I put my gum in the trash, I don't spit it on the ground
-I do the dishes every night
-I like babies and small children
-I don't swear...often
-I open doors for people
-When I borrow something for from someone, I try to give it back as soon as possible
-I never owe people money!
-I'm not very violent

3 comments:

audreyssyp said...

lol, thank you.
Also, I cannot find him on Facebook. This is the worst thing to happen to me in like forever!!

michelle said...

this is gold

my favourite is "i'm not very violent"

Owen said...

I think that was my favourite too.

The gum thing made me feel bad. I spit mine EVVVERYWHERES.