Thursday, June 4, 2009

C'est dommage

Remember how I wrote a few months ago about how Fischerspooner was coming to town and that I could finally fulfill the pact that I had with Sergio? He had been on my case (and rightfully so) because I had promised to go to the show with him, but hadn't yet bought a ticket for myself. I initially didn't have the money and when I finally had the money, I didn't have the time/motivation to go get the ticket.
I got a call on my cell phone during work today. Normally, I wouldn't pick it up, but no one was around. It was Sergio.
"Hey Darbs, can you check when the Fischerspooner show is for me?"
"Isn't it on the sec- oh, shit. I think you missed it, dude"
"What?!?!"
"Yeah, I think it's on the second. You missed it completely."
It was on the second. He missed it completely. Neither of us got to see them. What a happy ending.

2 comments:

Owen said...

This just makes the duration of the pact longer, and therefore the pact itself more meaningful. Right? Yeah!

michelle said...

wronggg! it was definitely naomi watts