Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jooky


Things I/we love about Jocelyn:
-she's fun to play Rock Band/Guitar Hero with
-she's the only one that genuinely laughs at my stupid puns
-her strange fascination with poo, which has made me loosen up about making simple statements such as "I gotta take a shit" because I'm usually too embarrassed to say stuff like that
-she's gotten me into some good music
-we both check out the same girls sometimes
-she's a spiffy dresser
-she's easy to talk to, as evidenced by the amount of friends she's made
-she's like one of the guys, much like how I'm one of the girls
-able to give non-biased advice
-she remembers stuff for me when I can't
-if you have the pleasure of working with her, she's a fun co-worker to slack off with

Happy Birthday, Jocelyn!

2 comments:

J said...

love me, love my poo!
:)


the word verification for this comment is ffoggupt
fuh fuh ogg upped!

Grizzly Fair said...

yay! I like beefjooky!