Sunday, October 5, 2008

Damn it, Sergio

With the temperature dropping lower and lower each day, I've been scouring the entire house for my fall jacket, which is also my winter jacket. The temperature is tolerable enough now that I can still wear a light jacket and layer up underneath, but time is running out.

And then out of nowhere, I suddenly remembered that Sergio borrowed it back in what was probably April or something. Normally, this wouldn't/shouldn't be a big deal, until you take into the consideration that just about everything I've let him borrow, I've rarely gotten back.

Things I've let him borrow that still haven't been returned:
-You Forgot It In People by Broken Social Scene (I bought a replacement after two years)
-Out Loud by Boom Boom Satellites
-Echoes by The Rapture (bought a replacement)
-my dad's shirt (which I didn't even agree to let him borrow; he just wore it without asking and never gave it back)
-a pair of Wayfarers (he was supposed to "borrow" it for work, because he lost an identical pair that I gave him before)
-Still Life With Woodpecker by Tom Robbins (it wasn't even my copy)
-On The Road by Jack Kerouac (ditto)
-The Sufferings of Young Werther by Goethe

Seriously. I'm never letting him borrow shit from me ever again.
I'm gonna have to get on his case for the coat, if nothing else.

No comments: