Friday, August 8, 2008

Len tha 5'9"



Things I/we love about Lenny:
-his laugh
-even when he's angry enough to smack you, he never lets it show and laughs instead
-he always pays for my coffee no matter how hard I try to fight him off
-I've known him since I was 5 or so and is the only person from elementary school I'm still friends with
-once drove me as far as Hamilton just so we could see the Dears
-one of the most well adjusted people I know
-probably one of the best dressers I know as well
-humble
-he's an awesome drummer and we've been pretty awestruck when he's freestyled
-saved my ass numerous times
-always willing to lend an ear
-every good thing about me*, I've picked up from Lenny

Happy Birthday, Lenny. Your birthday present will probably be a little late.

*there isn't a lot these days, but I swear I used to be a lot nicer.

1 comment:

Leonard Chan said...

haha thanks for doing this and for all the kind words bro!