Saturday, August 23, 2008

Because I forgot to do this yesterday



Things we love about Owen:
-he puts up with all the Native American/Filipino/Mexican/whatever jokes we make about him
-his rhymes, with classic lines such as "How you not gonna dance to this/how you not gonna drop your pants to this?"
-Melty Man
-besides Melty Man, he's capable of drawing badass comics
-his closeted nerdiness
-his dance moves
-Lunar Piano Tuner
-always up for something fun
-enjoys the lulz, even if it's really mean
-his laugh
-he's like a koala bear
-like me, also intentionally ruins group photos
-laughs at my corny jokes
-makes an equal amount of corny jokes himself
-wittiest person I know

Happy Birthday (yesterday), Owen.

2 comments:

Grizzly Fair said...

he IS like a koala!

Owen said...

Haha I can't believe you remembered the "dance/pants" rhyme!

The last one is also quite surprising

Thanks paleface/priend/essé!