Saturday, August 8, 2009

Riders + asshole = asshole riders?

Matt informed me today that as part of the show that Pink Dead Whale is playing on September 17, we get a rider. Pretty sweet perk for a first show.
What I want:
-a 4 pack of Monster (I'll probably only drink one and keep the remaining three)
-2 packs of Belmonts (probably won't get it, but I may as well try)
And that's it. I can see myself adding a shitload of candy to that list later on, none of which I'll eat, but hoard for later.

Also, I got the new bookkeeper fired today. The day after she cried (which didn't have anything to do with her firing). I should feel like an asshole for being the final straw in her dismissal, but I don't. And the fact that I don't makes me feel like an asshole. Did that make sense?

1 comment:

J said...

does that mean you're back to doing the bookkeeping?