Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Reading Week

Plans for tomorrow got scrapped. I'm antisocial enough to be glad I don't have to talk to people that I've hastily decided that I don't like. In its place is another plan, where one of them decided it'd be really social to go clubbing.
Clubbing can suck it.

Reading Week has been a waste so far. But for once, I can blame it on the temperature rather than my own laziness. I had nothing to do, so I made a stencil. I ended up having to spray it on one of my school binders because I needed a black background and I don't have any black spray paint.

...May made me post it!

Also, I've been watching episodes of 'Superjail!'. If you get a chance to watch it, do so. If you want to heighten the experience, get baked before you watch it (not that I would know, but it sure seems like a good idea). It's a blast.

4 comments:

michelle said...

looks good darbs!

Grizzly Fair said...

I love clubbing
i love gross men rubbing against my bum
I love the music too. mmm.

use that binder at schoooool!

J said...

that would make a sweet tattoo. good jorb.

Owen said...

WAOH