Monday, April 2, 2012

Lost roll

I was trying to emulate what it would be like if I found a bunch of misplaced film and developed it, by taking a whole year's worth of pictures and developing all of it at the beginning of the next year and seeing what I would remember and what I had forgotten. That was the 2010 project.
It turns out I really did misplace a few rolls of film, some of which I still haven't found. I did manage to get this one roll developed though, two years later. I know no one reads this anymore, but I figured I'd post them anyway, just for posterity's sake.

2010, the last good year.










3 comments:

michelle said...

i love the mask ones! i want owen's fish shaped ice cream sandwich

Owen said...

I MEANT TO SAY THIS SOONER:
HEY I STILL READ THIS SHIT

SERGIO TONGUE!

Eunice Luk said...

Hey Darren,

How does one contact you ? Do you have e-mail ? Do you have a secret blog out there I am missing out on ?

Hope you are well !

Best,
Eunice