Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

So all that slacking off at school's finally bit me in the ass. With 3 midterms coming up next week, I haven't studied for any of them. Factoring in my work schedule, I've suddenly realized I have very little time to study. I've had to forfeit my Halloween night just to study. Boo hoo. Poor me.
To reward myself for this, I think I'll go blow money on cheap candy tomorrow.

I've also decided to try and quit smoking for the second time. The way I figured it, I always thought the best time to quit would be when I'm no longer stressed; my increase in smoking was because of the increase in stress the past few months. But it doesn't look like my life is going to get any less stressful anytime soon, so I may as well just start now. I bought that Nicorette Inhaler today. I'm gonna look like a tool huffing through what looks like a mini-tampon, but it can't be any worse than the gum. Nothing's worse than the gum.


Happy Halloween.

2 comments:

animast11 said...

Ive decided:
Bella for Halloween.
What else would I be?

michelle said...

it totally looks like a tampon! and then i saw that you noted that already.

is ani going to be human bella or vampire bella. there are big differences!!